Partner Business Manager System Integrator Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Google İstanbul
- Partner Business Manager System Integrator Partnerships
- İstanbul T34
- 07 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Google İstanbul urgently required following position for Partner Business Manager System Integrator Partnerships. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Partner Business Manager System Integrator Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Google İstanbul Jobs Details:
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Partner Business Manager, you will be responsible for recruitment, business growth, and the creation of new practice areas and offerings for Google’s thriving Ecosystem of Services partners. You'll primarily focus on growing the practices of Partners who specialize in the G Suite and Google Cloud Platform businesses.
You will create and manage executive relationships with existing and new partners, developing close relationships with our sales team, offering strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management in order to grow the book of business of the assigned territory. Additionally, you possess technical expertise and experience working with products in Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and/or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Define customer-centric and industry-specific use cases for Google to target via service partners. Build an ecosystem of service partners for Google’s cloud infrastructure offerings and Google SaaS offerings.
- Establish partner performance criteria and drive partners to support Google business through staff training and certification on Google Cloud and G Suite products. Develop Google reference architectures and solutions, and commit to partner resourcing for product sales and implementation.
- Help partners to grow their practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services. Develop and provide custom presentations on Google Cloud Platform technologies to partners to help them scale our joint business.
- Advocate Google’s strategy at key industry events and shape industry agenda and standards.
- Shape Google’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders in Partner Programs, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales and Marketing. Support regional engagement with strategic global and regional partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience building scalable partner ecosystems ranging from agile partners, mid-tier integrators and global system integrators.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Turkish fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA degree.
- Industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Knowledge of cloud ecosystem.
- Technical understanding of foundational cloud technologies (network, compute, database, middleware, visualization etc).
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization.
- Excellent, interpersonal, partner/channel pipeline development and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.