Fixed Services Corporate Operations Technical Support Agent Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Mecidiyeköy
- Fixed Services Corporate Operations Technical Support Agent
- Mecidiyeköy T34
- 07 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Vodafone Mecidiyeköy urgently required following position for Fixed Services Corporate Operations Technical Support Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fixed Services Corporate Operations Technical Support Agent Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Mecidiyeköy Jobs Details:
We are seeking a Fixed Services Corporate Operations-Technical Support Agent with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Key Account Support&Customer Services Executive of Vodafone Turkey.
- Responsible for giving first level Internet/MPLS VPN, Global Data, Corporate Voice Services, IT management Services, Datacenter Services and Email and Webhosting service support to corporate customers
- Responsible for collecting symptom information in order to accurately identify the technical problem. To identify to problem, he or she carefully selects the right questions by avoiding from unnecessary questions
- Responsible to collected information, He or she accountable for accurately isolating troubleshooting commands use monitoring and network management tools(CA Spectrum, Tacman, Cacti etc)
- Try to find permanent resolution with targeted KPI’s within the first level operation. If the solution is not in the responsibility of first level support, transfers the incident tickets to second level support teams or third level core teams.
- Responsible for following latest situation of incidents transferred to upper level teams, providing periodic status updates to the related VIP customers and their sales executives
- If a customer complaint occurs during the incident or request management process, he or she is accountable for immediately transferring the problematic case to customer services department
- Accountable for preparing monthly incident and request reports and sending them to related customers
- Accountable for making the immediate internal escalations if any delay or wrong implementation occurs during the incident or request management process within any technical team
- Updating customer information in the database
Vodafone, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, has mobile operations in 26 countries (partnering with mobile networks in 55 more) and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets, serving 446 million mobile customers and 12 million fixed broadband customers around the world. Vodafone is strongly committed to lead the digital transformation in the Turkish Market, where the company has been operating and investing heavily since 2006.
- Data Services
- Security Services
- Telecom & Field Support
- Fiber Infrastructure
- Voice Support Team
- Security Support
- Datacenter and Messaging Support Team
- Voice Services/Voice Infrastructure
- Project Delivery/Project Installation
- Outsource management
- At least 1 year corporate customer management experience in fixed telecommunication
- Basic understanding of fixed product and services
- Basic understanding of request management process
- Basic understanding of incident management process
- Basic understanding of IP networking technologies
- Good communication Skills
- Prone to team work
- Problem solving skills