Meal Officer Jobs Vacancy in Medical Teams International Gaziantep
Medical Teams International Gaziantep urgently required following position for Meal Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Meal Officer Jobs Vacancy in Medical Teams International Gaziantep Jobs Details:
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Curriculum Vitae, including work related references to; email@example.com, with email subject as follows: MEAL Officer-Gaziantep-name of applicant. This position will be a national hire and based in Gaziantep
Duration: 7 months, with extension contingent on funding
Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation-IBC and Medical Team International - MTI is looking for a MEAL Officer for a project according to following qualifications.
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation. IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living. The organization has since then been supporting vulnerable and marginalized groups such as refugees, IDPs, people with disabilities and children. (For more information www.ibc.org.tr)
Medical Teams International (MTI) is a humanitarian organization that has activities in 27 countries and assisted nearly three million people in 2016. Medical Teams International has been working in some of the most challenging environments since the 1970s and seeks to boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world. Our team of professionals in Turkey and around the world are working tirelessly to bring relief and advancing health for people affected by disasters, conflicts, and inequity. Medical Teams International is ready, skilled, focused, and faithful. We are compelled by compassion; called to action; and committed to the communities we serve.
MTI operates in Northern Syria and Turkey in partnership with International Blue Crescent, based in Gaziantep.
The MEAL Officer will support the Country Director with the monitoring and evaluation aspects of the assigned projects in south-east Turkey and in north Syria. He/she will be obtaining, documenting, and analyzing all data, plus information and learning activities to ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for the assigned IBC/MTI projects activities. He will also ensure that the implementation of M&E activities is effective and in line with internal policies as well as donors M&E requirements. The M&E Officer will be responsible for developing specific M&E procedures for IBC/MTI office as well as procedures tailored to the health sector.
He/she will oversee the activities carried out by the field monitoring, as well as the field project staff and will support the Country Director and the Program Manager to establish effective qualitative and quantitative reporting and tracking systems. He is also responsible for internal and donor’s M&E reporting.
- Ensure that all projects comply with IBC/MTI policies, procedures, and strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate with Program team to design and develop M&E framework and plan. Monitor and review existing monitoring mechanism, reporting documents and data collection tool. Guide the process of the M&E outputs and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Fully manage the health information system, and improve the current systems/SOPs as necessary.
- Supervise and conduct needs assessments and evaluations such as baseline, end-line, and final evaluations.
- Ensure the implementation of M&E plans including the management and cleaning of data, analysis and learning mechanisms, and improve these systems based on collected and analyzed lessons learned, successful practices, and recommendations. Adapt and revise M&E plan when necessary.
- Oversee field teams implementing special surveys and studies required for monitoring and evaluating program outcomes and impacts. Ensure that all third-party monitoring activities are in line with IBC/MTI and donor strategies, develop dedicated tools as needed including data quality control protocol.
- Coordinate with the Field Officers/Coordinators for updating information material and analyzing trends and impacts of IBC/MTI programs.
- Conduct regular monitoring field visits for joints projects for MTI/IBC in Sanliurfa, Gaziantep and Kilis.
- Participate in the development of IBC/MTI annual strategy, workplans and budgets.
- Collaborate with IBC/MTI staff and implementing partners on both quantitative and qualitative monitoring aspects to provide relevant information for ongoing evaluation of program activities, effects and impacts and for complying with regular reporting requirements.
- Maintain close working relationship with Field Officers/Coordinators to verify the accuracy of reported data, ensure production of reflective and comprehensive reports, and improve reporting and communication capacities.
- Compile, translate and edit all required reports in English and Arabic.
- Ensure the timely submission of M&E reporting and documents and plan ahead in order to meet all internal and donor’s deadlines.
- Develop and update a filing and information management system to ensure all M&E documents and tools are up-to-date, and available.
- Prepare and review the M&E reporting calendar.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Country Director.
- Bachelor University Degree in a relevant field or an equal work related experience. Master degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 year of information management/MEAL experience with an NGO/INGO. Prior experience working on the Syria conflict is an asset. Prior experience working in health information management is a must.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Arabic. Knowledge of the Turkish language is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with data collection and analysis. Demonstrated experience in M&E informatic tools such as Kobo.
- Excellent skills in MS office applications.
- Ability to share and encourage sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize his working time efficiently.
- Ability to work within a team as well as to lead a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate proactivity and is detail-oriented.
- Applicants must have a Turkish citizenship.
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Curriculum Vitae, including work related references to; firstname.lastname@example.org , with email subject as follows: MEAL Officer-Gaziantep-name of applicant. This position will be a national hire and based in Gaziantep.