Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mott Macdonald İstanbul
Mott Macdonald İstanbul urgently required following position for Electrical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mott Macdonald İstanbul Jobs Details:
You will be involved mainly in project finance, PPP or other similar transaction advisory projects, where your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare MEP sections of technical due diligence reports in various sectors: buildings (hospitals, mixed-use, commercial), transportation, etc.
- Undertake feasibility and investment studies and provide required inputs as part of the project team.
- Monitor contractors' MEP works and ensure material specifications, workmanship and quality control for all works are in compliance with the contract requirement and regulations
- Work with project design team to determine design needs, develop conceptual / detailed MEP designs
- Work in compliance with essential regulatory and contractual standards and frameworks
- Understanding the use of standards specifications and current legislation including health and safety regulations
Understanding of the privatization mechanisms and PPP procurement is desirable as well as a basic understanding of legal and commercial aspects in relation to technical inputs to such projects.
Candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer in designing MEP/buildings services and project management.
- Experience as a site engineer or construction monitoring engineer is preferable.
- Have experience of proposal preparation.
- No travel restrictions to perform construction monitoring tasks.
- Able to work on multiple projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English and Turkish languages, with excellent report writing, analytical and computer skills.
- Have good inter-personal skills with the ability to integrate into existing team, and work alongside colleagues of other disciplines.
The Mott MacDonald Group has been working in Turkey almost continuously since 1972. Both Sir M MacDonald & Partners and Mott, Hay & Anderson (who amalgamated in 1989 to form the Mott MacDonald Group) have undertaken work there. In recent years this has been via a locally registered company, Mott MacDonald T Danışmanlık Mühendislik Limited Şirketi (established in 2010), in Istanbul, specialising in the consultancy services in country’s transport, health, education, power, water sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.