Guest Relations Agent Jobs Vacancy in Hampton İstanbul
Hampton İstanbul urgently required following position for Guest Relations Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Relations Agent Jobs Vacancy in Hampton İstanbul Jobs Details:
Hampton by Hilton Kayasehir
Merkez Kayasehir AVM TOKI Kayabasi Konutlari 1.
A Guest Relations Executive with Hampton Inn and Suites directly addresses the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP/long-stay Guest needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
At Hampton, our mission is to satisfy every Guest, every time. In fact, we've made satisfaction a promise with our unconditional, 100% Hampton Guarantee. No matter which of our over 1,800 Hampton locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific you visit, you'll find incredible value, friendly service, free breakfast and Internet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Beds®, and well-appointed rooms.
If you appreciate friendly service and are commitment to satisfaction, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hampton. Because it’s with Hampton where our Guests know we love having them there.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Relations Executive, you will directly address the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Guest Relations Executive is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer – ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
Guest Relations Executives serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Previous experience in a customer service function or in a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hampton --- where we love having you here®.
Locations throughout the United States, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany
Robust expansion in India, Poland, Turkey, UK, and beyond
Majority of properties are franchised
Named Entrepreneur Magazine's #1 Franchise in 2011
Schedule : Full-time
Brand : Hampton
Shift : Day Job
Job Level : Team Member
Job : Guest Services and Front Office