Nike Visual Presentation Specialist For Boyner Account Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc İstanbul
- Nike Visual Presentation Specialist For Boyner Account
- Nike Inc
- İstanbul T34
- 11 Jun, 2018 14 days ago
Nike Inc İstanbul urgently required following position for Nike Visual Presentation Specialist For Boyner Account. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nike Visual Presentation Specialist For Boyner Account Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc İstanbul Jobs Details:
Consumers make the decisions. At Nike, our job is to know what motivates and inspires them. We put consumers at the center of everything we do whether it's in Brand Marketing or Global Communications. In Brand Marketing, we communicate one of the most recognized brands in the world. Our mission is to drive connections with consumers through a variety of channels.
In Product Presentation, we are committed to creating authentic, connected and distinctive premium retail experience with consumers
- Deliver inspirational and locally relevant seasonal visual merchandising directives to achieve brand and business results, considering Boyner’s OFFLINE and ONLINE channels
- Assist Boyner account in development of their own visual standards and guidelines
- Partner up with buyers and category leads to gain insight into seasonal merchandising strategies, ensuring key programs are protected & presentation is appropriate for the brand
- Build constructive and effective relationships with key cross-functional business partners including Marketing, Inventory Management, Store Design, Merchandising, and Field to align support of visual merchandising
- Partner up with the retail brand team and support development of in-store signage, windows, in-store creative elements to create a seamless consumer journey
- Active partner in account development plans such as store approval processes as the function who will deliver the consumer journey, the store layout, the zoning and will give inputs on the assortment and the business targets.
- Give seasonal trainings including NIKE Visual Merchandising standarts to Boyner’s VM and Field Team.
- Assisting Boyner’s local photo shooting for NIKE styling.
- Monitor Boyner stores to ensure that visual standards are met and visual merchandising is consistent
- Minimum 5 years in retail visual merchandising and display experience and styling in a multi store.
- Very passionate about retail and fashion.
- Demonstrated strength in product merchandising and integrated marketing programs.
- Strong understanding of the consumer and how visual merchandising supports an exceptional customer experience and drives business.
- Possess strong communication skills with experience presenting in formal and informal settings.
- Personal interest in sports. (be a running, training, etc. addict is a nice to have)
- Knowledge about the industry
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact, collaborate and influence with both internal and external Business Partners as well as effectively communicate vision and influence execution of strategies.
- Self-motivated with organizational skills and ability to interface with a team and manage multiple projects independently.
- Pro-active problem solver, ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution.
- Ability to travel 30%.