Business Development Manager Turkey Jobs Vacancy in Invue İstanbul
Invue İstanbul urgently required following position for Business Development Manager Turkey. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Turkey Jobs Vacancy in Invue İstanbul Jobs Details:
This Business Development Manager will drive the growth of revenue, profitability, and market share within Turkey. To achieve this goal, the Business Development Manager will support new product introductions and develop direct relationships with key retail customers.
- Establish and manage revenue goals (monthly, quarterly, and annual) for assigned territory and for assigned distributor partners.
- Build and achieve a list of top priority market and customer initiatives.
- Develop retailer relationships at a senior-level, which will include key loss prevention, category, and merchandising managers.
- Work closely with management team to support a wide range of business development activities, including channel partnerships, strategy formulation, new product requirements and new business opportunities.
- Successfully drive revenue growth across multiple product platforms.
- Identify, evaluate, and report on market and customer opportunities.
- Ensure that we have the appropriate sales and service resources.
- Participate in distributor partner’s sales presentations to key retailers as needed.
- Motivate through the implementation of sales and incentive programs.
- Provide and coordinate technical training as required for new product launches and existing product support.
- Direct pricing and stock levels.
- Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats and pricing, customer concerns, and market dynamics.
- Work closely with customer service and product delivery team in order to ensure that retail customers’ product requirements and delivery lead-times are met.
- University degree preferred.
- 6-15 years of experience in product sales with a track record of growing revenue, profitability, and market share
- Direct experience within retail industry, ideally b2b, CE, or mobile
- Sold into retailers with 100+ locations
- Strong sales hunter; new customer development accomplishments
- Strong success building, growing $2-5M USD Sales Quotas
- Strong success identifying, working, and closing $100K-$2.0M USD customer deals
- Excellent selling skills requiring high-level presentations, persuading, and negotiating with business partners, retailers and other key decision makers.
- Strong competency in selecting, training, motivating, and managing distributor partners and distributor partner personnel.
- Direct experience within retail industry, ideally within consumer electronics and/or smart phone and mobile device markets.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, and competitive threats within a market.
- Ability to analyze financial data, prepare accurate forecasts, measure and report (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) on performance.
- Understanding of the disciplines of strategic account planning, account management, new account development, and administration.
- Ability to implement sales programs and initiatives that are coordinated and consistent with the values and strategic direction of the corporation.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and people skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and driven personality.
- Excellent Turkish as well as very good English language skills.
- Ability and eagerness to travel frequently in order to be in front of customers and support InVue business growth.