Country Manager Global Company Jobs Vacancy in Pageexecutive İstanbul
Pageexecutive İstanbul urgently required following position for Country Manager Global Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Country Manager Global Company Jobs Vacancy in Pageexecutive İstanbul Jobs Details:
An information management company
- Provide strategic "thought leadership" to the Commercial organisation, and shape and drive strategies and tactics that will improve results,
- Direct quality of service, employee and customer satisfaction, and maintain a professional corporate image to ensure the Country meets its service obligations cost effectively to deliver customer loyalty,
- Understand competitor and customer information in order to create awareness of local market trends and competitors,
- Responsible for developing Company budgets, forecasting, and implement management, administrative and operational changes to positively impact the actual financial performance compared to budget,
- Ensure that the Company achieves its financial objectives by deploying appropriate resources. Manage against annual operating budgets consistent with regional strategy,
- Responsible for HC planning and ensure staffing for effective operation in line with the business strategy and the budget,
- Ensure that the desired standards of consistency, fairness and honesty are adhered to in all personnel situations and develop the appropriate company culture,
- Ensure facilities are maintained to the standards required for customer satisfaction and employee health and safety,
- Ensure that the software is used properly, using KPI's to analyze service delivery performance, identify and implement improvements,
- Support system conversions with assigned data centres and ongoing developments to ensure a timely and efficient implementation which is not disruptive to client service but enhances our go forward offering.
The Successful Applicant Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor's degree and a professional approach towards continuous personal development,
- English knowledge is a must,
- P&L management,
- Computer literacy,
- Sufficient experience as a Manager to demonstrate proven success of running a profit generating operation across multiple sites, in a customer facing role, preferably from a records management industry or logistics background which includes people management skills and experience, service delivery experience and successful execution of regional strategy,
- Ability to build successful strategic partnerships, identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between own and other Central & Eastern Europe Countries, teams and departments,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message,
- Must be able to understand and utilize economic, financial and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identify key issues and assist with the development of country and regional strategies and plans.
What's on Offer The job is based in Istanbul, located in the headquarter of the organization. It offers people & change management.