Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Borusan Holding İstanbul
Borusan Holding İstanbul urgently required following position for Business Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Borusan Holding İstanbul Jobs Details:
For Borusan Otomotiv Avcılar Office we are looking for a “ IT Business Partner”.
Qualıfıcatıon, Skills, Experience
- 6+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers,
- Strong communication, presentation & leadership skills,
- Prioritization skills and experience,
- Strong customer focus.
- Direct the provisioning of new and enhanced services as per requirements; ensure IT demand is captured from business
- Provide key input for the creation and maintenance of overall IT Strategy through close communication with business liaison(s)
- Act as the primary point of contact for the business for existing services to ensure that all agreed services are being delivered to requirements & business end user expectations, and that satisfaction levels are met
- Plan, direct and coordinate demand and supply planning and maintain the Demand/Supply forecast
Prioritize demand in order to create an ordered portfolio of projects and to better plan IT resource capacity against demand repository
- Maintain demand process for new proposals with overall responsibility for steering these proposals through the early phases of approval
- Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders and/or business liaisons, actively manage their expectations & monitor satisfaction levels
- Address business demand by capturing high level technology requirements with a holistic view of business priorities and IT capabilities
- Ensure high level technology impact analysis is provided to business, collaborate with business analysts on their analyses
- Ensure all business end-user requirements for all IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure SLAs are met for all IT services
- Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business
- Provide a uniform approach to the way in which customer feedback is handled and resolved
- Own and maintain the Demand/Supply forecast
- Ensure that the demand is in line with agreed IT investment & operating plan
- Prioritize demand (internal & business) and ensure that priority is clearly understood
- Help to identify demand conflicts, recommending escalation of them where appropriate for resolution, and for balancing the requests for new work with the current workload
Key Results Area
- Completeness and accuracy of business demand capture
- Completeness & accuracy of SLAs
- Service performance analysis & customer satisfaction analysis is disseminated in a timely manner
- Coherent capture of demand requirements
- Currency & accuracy of forecasted demand pipeline