Site Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Siemens İstanbul
Siemens İstanbul urgently required following position for Site Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Siemens İstanbul Jobs Details:
For our Mobility Division, we are looking for a Site Supervisor with expertise on Signaling and Telecommunication Systems on Railway Project.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure the availability of materials at Site in coordination with the Site Management
- Supervise and update of specific programs for installation, test and commissioning.
- Prepare daily/weekly /monthly reports of installation/test and commissioning
- Control and monitoring progress of site execution
- Provide evidence about deliveries, completion of the works for Site Management
- Recognize and report schedule and site difficulties to site management
- Create complete report of every site activities and document it. (progress reports, protocolls and hand over documents to customer, actual documentation)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proven 2-5 years of experience on Signaling and/or telecommunication projects
- Office Programs
- Good command of English will be an asset
- Good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restrictions for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Click here to apply (Please type the Job ID in the related field and Search. You may also access to all job openings via this URL)
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Requisition ID: 289675
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only