Senior Chef Partie The Bodrum Edition Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Bodrum
Marriott International Inc Bodrum urgently required following position for Senior Chef Partie The Bodrum Edition. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Chef Partie The Bodrum Edition Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Bodrum Jobs Details:
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Assists the Sous Chef in ensuring the quality, consistency and production of areas of responsibility in kitchen. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works with team to improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Develops and trains team to improve results.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met
- Supervises the preparation and production of all hot or cold food items for buffet and a la carte menu to ensure that they are in compliance with the prescribed recipes and specifications.
- Supervises kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Plans and manages food quantities and plating requirements for the food operation (e.g., restaurant, banquet, pastry shop).
- Communications production needs to key personnel.
- Produces production prep list.
- Assists in developing daily and seasonal menu items.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (e.g., HACCP, OSHA, ASI and Health Department).
- Assists in estimating daily restaurant production needs.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Determines how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
Leading Kitchen Team
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Leads shift teams while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Supervises and manages restaurant kitchen employees. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Ensuring and maintaining the productivity level of employees.
- Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Assumes duties of the Sous Chef in his/her absence.
- Assists Chef in daily line up and conducts in his/her absence.
Establishing and Maintaining Kitchen Goals
- Sets and supports achievement of kitchen goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Developing specific guidance and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish daily kitchen operations work.
- Understands the impact of kitchen operation on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Effectively investigates, reports and follows-up on employee accidents.
- Knows and implements company safety standards.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Handles guest problems and complaints.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Participates in training restaurant staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
- Manages employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for employees.
- Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with appropriate skills.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.