Technical Marketing Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Dsm Nutritional Products İstanbul
Dsm Nutritional Products İstanbul urgently required following position for Technical Marketing Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Marketing Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Dsm Nutritional Products İstanbul Jobs Details:
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
- To maximize short and medium-term results for a product market combination or a set of product market combinations and to provide input to the marketing strategy
- To provide technical & marketing support to sales force, customers and distributors
- To organize launch activities and advertising campaigns for new products.
- To be aware and support the development of any Research Institute and/or University trial being developed
- To evaluate, propose and develop new business opportunities for market development in respective customer portfolio
- Prepare the annual tactical product marketing plan by proposing a budget
- Implement the tactical marketing plan by tracking sales developments and taking corrective action, by analyzing forecasts, by approving new product combinations and by making decisions at the interfaces of the primary process.
- Manage and control the product development process.
- At least bachelor's degree from faculty of Veterinary Medicine or Agriculture Engineering,
- Technical knowledge in products & market and animal nutrition itself,
- Advanced English communication skills
- Availability for travelling
- Driving license
- Team work player
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer leadership
- Product and market knowledge
- Personal effectiveness and drive for results
- Fostering innovation
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.