Voice Services Delivery Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone İstanbul
Vodafone İstanbul urgently required following position for Voice Services Delivery Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Voice Services Delivery Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone İstanbul Jobs Details:
We are seeking a Voice Services Delivery&Support Speciailist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Voice Services Delivery&Support Manager of Vodafone Turkey.
- Voice Services Delivery&Support Specialist is accountable for managing all of the corporate customer Voice network equipments and resolving customer incidents or requests during the daily operations. This role is also accounable for designing of the new projects and provisioning of them on the VFNET Core Voice Equipments.
- Accountable for resolving corporate customer incidents occurred on VFNET Voice Core Network Infrastructure
- Accountable for resolving corporate customer requests by configuring VFNET Voice Core Network Equipments and Customer Voice Network Equipments
- To response and resolve customer incident/request tickets on Service Desk within agreed KPI’s
- To make root cause analysis and ensure permanent solutions for each ticket
- Accountable for managing and operating all customer voice network devices to ensure having best service quality level defined in KPI’s
- To ensure to backup configuration files of the Customer Voice Network Devices periodically
- To inform and escalate core network infrastructure problems to third level teams
- Accountable for designing, planning, implementing and operating of the big corporate customer’s voice network
- To work at customer side in case of urgent customer problems if necessary
- To implement security policy rules defined in VFNET security policy to customer voice network devices. To make periodical security audits of them
- High Level Design of the complex voice customer projects
- Low Level Design of the complex voice customer projects
- Configuring VFNET Core Softswitchs, Session Border Controllers in order to provision customer projects
- Accountable for making advanced Voice Configurations of Customer Projects
- To make security policy controls for each new voice projects
- Accountable for analyzing of customer voice infrastructures especially for special and big projects. Planning, designing and implementing necessary configurations in order to have new capabilities or service improvements
- Accountable for visiting customers before starting complex projects in order to make accurate planning and design
- To take over the operation responsibility from Project Delivery team after the completion of the project
- Accountable for following new technologies in order to reach best service level and quality
- To take initiative to make new design If a design problem is realized during the fault management process. To trigger sales executive in order to start new process
- Accountable for providing optimum network design in order to fit customer needs and service quality KPI’s
- In collaboration with Information & Network Security teams, to draft a secure network policy for data and voice customer devices.
Vodafone, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, has mobile operations in 26 countries (partnering with mobile networks in 55 more) and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets, serving 446 million mobile customers and 12 million fixed broadband customers around the world. Vodafone is strongly committed to lead the digital transformation in the Turkish Market, where the company has been operating and investing heavily since 2006.
- At least 1 year hands on experience in Internet Service Provider’s related departments
- Good understanding of Voip Technologies
- Good understanding of PSTN Technologies (ISDN PRI, Q931 signallig)
- Good understanding of Voip Protocols (SIP, H323)
- Minimum 1 year hands on experience of Audiocodes, Quintum, Cisco, Teles Voice Gateways
- Hands on experience of SBC and Softswitch management
- Good understanding of IP network technologies
- Certification or accreditation in CCNA/CVOICE/CCVP
- Degree qualified in Engineering discipline preferably Telecommunication, Electronics, Electricity or Computer Science