Customer Interaction Solutions Design Expert Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Maslak
Vodafone Maslak urgently required following position for Customer Interaction Solutions Design Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Interaction Solutions Design Expert Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Maslak Jobs Details:
We are seeking a Customer Interaction Solutions Design Expert with the will and ambition to
work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital
Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Sales Solutions Manager of
- After ensuring all end2end requirements of all parties are understood, deliver most appropriate solution that planned based on requested speed, quality and cost
- Lead and manage feasibility and technical design to deliver companywide technical solution with effective management of processes and in line with agreed budgets
- Lead and manage Customer Interaction Management products/solutions’ lifecycle, determine future opportunities for innovations/change/improvements and create communication channels in order to track user experience proactively
- Build functional roadmap for the owned products/solutions, take responsibility and divert architect team during decisions about owned products
- Contribute in planning and architectural design activities about related projects and products
- Provide technical and financial (CAPEX) information including effort estimation, constraints and dependencies; highlight potential risks and offer alternative solutions
- Execute RFQ/RFIs when it’s required in projects and evaluate vendor technical capabilities against business requirements to identify products and/or services
- Responsible for designing end2end solution and preparing HLD by following the detailed procedures
- Handshake with stakeholders on scope, deliverables and technical analysis phase timelines
- Provide resource estimation, constraints and dependencies; highlight potential risks and propose alternative solutions if high level requirements are changed when it’s detailed,
- Planning commitment plan for design and development activities of ADM&Vendors
- Responsible for tracking the LLD and development activities of ADM&Vendor/s and quality of those activities.
- Ensure the delivery of all projects in scope and assist the delivery to be on time and on budget by monitoring outputs during delivery phase with development and test teams,
- Deliver internal training to create project awareness in development, test and support teams after technical analysis phase is completed,
- Maintain product roadmap and design new products or services in accordance with business requirements, market needs and trends, changing standards& technologies and other technical and commercial requirements
- Provide technical consultancy for overall system architecture and contribute to detailed design of new products and services
- Follow new technologies, features and standard bodies with their usability, compatibility and interoperability matters in line with company strategies,
- Contribute to evolve effective technology strategy
- Provide technical consultancy to Demand Management team to clarify and normalize business requirements together with the team during technical feasibility phase and execution
- Assist and support Demand Management team to identify project sizing,
- Assist and support Technology Departments in terms of operation, planning and maintenance of products and services,
- Coordinate and communicate with all impacted parties in IT during solution design and development process
- Assist the system & service support team in the installation and implementation of developed or integrated software.
- Support and troubleshoot applications as required, optimizing performance, resolving production problems, and providing timely status updates
Vodafone, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, has mobile operations in 26 countries (partnering with mobile networks in 55 more) and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets, serving 446 million mobile customers and 12 million fixed broadband customers around the world. Vodafone is strongly committed to lead the digital transformation in the Turkish Market, where the company has been operating and investing heavily since 2006.
Work with :
- Business teams
- Business Engagement Managers
- Service Management
- Architecture Team
- Group R&D
- Resource estimation for implementation of new projects, products and services including CAPEX and OPEX (internal and external)
- Project delivery timelines