Marketing Manager Turkey Central Asia Jobs Vacancy in Grundfos İstanbul
Grundfos İstanbul urgently required following position for Marketing Manager Turkey Central Asia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Turkey Central Asia Jobs Vacancy in Grundfos İstanbul Jobs Details:
What do we offer?
What is the job about?
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all of Grundfos’ marketing activities in the Turkey and Central Asia area. You will develop, in collaboration with the Area Managing Director and Regional Marketing Director, and implement the marketing strategy, targets and priorities for the area’s business units.
You will align the marketing activities with group strategy, global campaigns and activities whilst developing local activities to meet customer needs.
Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- With the Area Managing Director and Regional Marketing Director develop the annual marketing and communications plan to implement the strategy through tactical campaigns and initiatives whilst ensuring the execution of these through both traditional and digital methods.
- Ensure all activities are delivered within budget and reconciled with area finance monthly throughout the year.
- Manage a team of people to fulfil their personal and team objectives delivering consistently within the specified deadlines, to the highest standard and to budget.
- Develop long-term programme strategy through clear understanding and profiling of customers and their needs across the region.
- Develop local integrated marketing campaigns and customer communications in collaboration with the Area Managing Director.
- Implement global integrated marketing campaigns and customer communications in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Director. Analyse and report on the campaign results using all means available to demonstrate ROI.
- To recognise customer requirements and bring effective solutions to customer's problems in line with the marketing activity plan and budget.
- To keep up to date of Grundfos group products and service offerings, key technologies and product capabilities and evaluate their impact and/or potential for the regional markets and specific customer programme.
- Support the Company’s strategy and common goals through cross-functional collaboration with other teams/functions to enable the proactive participation and delivery of commitments.
- Achieve personal objectives set on an annual basis.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 years marketing or sales experience in the B2B sector
- Experience as a regional/area marketing responsible
- Experience working in a technical sales company working through wholesale/retail/distribution business channels
- Awareness of requirements of marketing or selling technical, performance–based products
- Experience in people management and managing teams both direct and cross-functionally
- Strong project management experience is an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Personal ambition and drive.
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate good command of English and Turkish both verbally and written. Russian is an advantage.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and to external stakeholders.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195