Lab Intern Jobs Vacancy in Fuller İzmit
Fuller İzmit urgently required following position for Lab Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Intern Jobs Vacancy in Fuller İzmit Jobs Details:
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
The Lab Intern Student reports to the Lab Technician and is responsible to prepare samples, test finished articles, and assist the Lab Technician to improve servicing quality to our existing and new business.
- Help and support The Lab Technician during preparation stage of finished article tests;
- Work in our lab only, dedicated only for NW – Hygiene Lab;
- Uses lab equipment, test devices;
- Perform test according to H.B. Fuller test methods and standards.
- Undergraduate of Technical High School or University.
- Undergraduate of Technical High School or University;
- Have general knowledge on using lab equipment.