Client Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nielsen İstanbul
Nielsen İstanbul urgently required following position for Client Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nielsen İstanbul Jobs Details:
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being connected, open, useful and personal in how we work- with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate team member to join our Retail Measurement Services team in Istanbul.
Based in Istanbul / TR
Key highlights of the role:
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- University degree
- Min. 5 years of experience in Marketing Research and/or FMCG
- Proficiency in sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to bring added value in team work
- Awareness of the clients’ needs
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Computer Literate
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
- Work in international inspiring team
- Interesting and dynamic work on diverse projects
- Further development perspectives in this fast developing area of market research
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.