Client Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Nielsen İstanbul
Nielsen İstanbul urgently required following position for Client Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Nielsen İstanbul Jobs Details:
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world's leading marketing and media information company. We're passionate about measuring and analysing how people interact with digital and traditional media and in-store environments-locally and globally. Businesses worldwide use our services to better manage their brands, launch and grow product portfolios, and optimise their media mix. Thanks to our solutions based on advanced data analytics, Nielsen Analytic Consulting advises Nielsen Clients in their strategic marketing decisions on price, promotion, media strategies.
To support growth of Advanced Analytic services in Turkey we are looking for:
Based in Istanbul / TR
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 1-3 years of experience in media planning ,sales or marketing mix modeling
- Excellent analytical skills is a must
- Strong client management and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills(English)
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Well-organized and capable of handling mission-critical projects while meeting deadlines
- Have ideally experience in FMCG industry
- Be comfortable in working with virtual cross-country teams
- Willingness to learn a lot and constantly develop your knowledge and skills
Key highlights of the role:
- Consult and assist clients in optimizing their marketing mix strategies, return on investments
- Prepare proposals and design projects that address the individual Client needs
- Cooperate effectively with local and international teams on the project execution
- Analyze project results from the perspective of client business
- Deliver presentations which provide insights and recommendations into clients’ strategies and ROI
- Work in international inspiring team
- Possibility to develop in a client consulting area and to learn and use interesting data analysis methods in practical business situations
- Interesting and dynamic work on diverse projects
- Further development perspectives in this fast developing area of market research