Value Chain Manager Distributions Transformers Jobs Vacancy in Abb İstanbul
Abb İstanbul urgently required following position for Value Chain Manager Distributions Transformers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Value Chain Manager Distributions Transformers Jobs Vacancy in Abb İstanbul Jobs Details:
Value Chain Manager – Distributions Transformers
- Leads the local Integrated Business Planning process to align demand, production, material and financial planning for the entire value chain of the local unit.
- Develops single integrated rolling demand and supply plan for business execution and improves plan accuracy.
- Establishes and maintains inventory management processes and guidelines in line with Group/Division/Business Unit instructions. Develop E2E process optimization, externally and intra-company, to reduce overall VC lead-times, and reduce inventory. Owns the Inventory Checkbook (ICBK) for the Local Business Unit/Local Product Group.
- Makes detailed gap analyses across the value chain and provides solutions to reach expected customer service levels at optimized inventory levels by utilizing value chain assessment methods on a regular basis.
- Provides local leadership to the units to use best practices in ERP for inventory management and control.
- Oversees the execution of the procurement of the materials and services that support the business by optimizing availability, inventory and reliability of the suppliers and supplied products Ensures execution in accordance with Company and Supply Chain Management (SCM) sourcing strategy, instructions and procedures.
- University degree in related fields (preferably in industrial or electrical engineering),
- Minimum 8 years of professional work experience (preferably in energy sector),
- Fluency in both written and spoken English,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- SAP knowledge and/or experience is considered an asset,
- Proven negotiation skills,
- Result and solution oriented approach,
- Fast and effective decision making,
- Very good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills,
- Should be eager to learn, flexible, open-minded and team-work oriented,
- Completed military service for male applicants,
- Having a valid driving license and no obstacle for travelling.