Global Fleet Commercial Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Unilever İstanbul
Unilever İstanbul urgently required following position for Global Fleet Commercial Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Fleet Commercial Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Unilever İstanbul Jobs Details:
· Driving Effectiveness of employees through tools and technology
· Driving efficiency in our core business processes
· Driving sustainable growth
· Exploiting information for faster, better decisions
· Providing high performing and resilient IT platforms
· Work with local SDM / procurement and fleet teams to ensure a smooth service is in place to support all Unilever employees.
· Support local Service Delivery Managers with any questions or escalations required.
· Support with any invoice payment issues, local and global.
· Support OEM commercial activities
· Support the yearly OEM rebate administration
· Raise and effectively track global Fleet DO’s and other approvals required.
· Global Fleet CAPEX process ownership and tracking.
· Set-up TCO reporting for the regions, divisions and global functions.
· Work with all relevant key stakeholders to proactively resolve issues.
· Work on any ad-hoc admin requests from travelers with profile issues.
· Support the Global Fleet Manager with delivery of commercial related task of the job to be done (key projects).
· Attend and take minutes from meetings, plus proactively track actions.
· Aid Global Fleet Manager when building presentation content for LT meetings.Escalate issues in a timely manner to support with any major complaints from suppliers or employees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Interpersonal and intercultural competences.
- Presentation skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to prioritize main duties.
- Problem solving capacity.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Good financial and commercial understanding
- Good understanding of data & analytics.
- Fast learner and team player.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office / Skype..etc)
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and escalate problems where required.
- Able to work without close supervision.
- Self-motivated, creative and intuitive team alignment.
- Cultivating relationships to ensure collaboration, integration and alignment.
- Creating a winning mindset and shared vision for team success.
- Firsthand experience in a fleet service or fleet industry environment is favorable.
- Experience in fleet management function / fleet industry.