Government Affairs Manager Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Ankara
Healthcare Ankara urgently required following position for Government Affairs Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Government Affairs Manager Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Ankara Jobs Details:
Essential Responsibilities: • Develop and implement a strategic approach to GE Healthcare engagement with government entities in Turkey.
- Lead GE Healthcare teams on government affairs initiatives, implementing actions vis-à-vis government institutions and regulatory agencies in a wide range of areas including healthcare, environmental regulations, international trade, finance/capital, and intellectual property.
- Provide expert advice on the workings of the government institutions and decision-making procedures and changes in government players.
- Support sales to governments by helping sales teams tailor GE Healthcare bids to government needs, marshaling government support and advocacy for GE Healthcare’s bids, and utilizing governmental financing.
- Identify and quantify top governmental issues for GE Healthcare and achieve results on those issues and opportunities.
- Establish and manage all strategic and growth related relations with government bodies.
- Reporting to Turkey General Manager, analyze accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for all GE Healthcare products & services.
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree preferably in law, political science or public policy.
- Strong relationships with government officials and influencers in Turkey or the demonstrated potential to build such relationships.
- Deep knowledge of institutions, regulation, policies and priorities and decision processes in Turkey.
- Previous experience in the area of transactional support and funding programs would be a significant advantage.
- Understanding of both civil and military procurement processes
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Understanding of infrastructure, healthcare and defense industries.
- Ability to cope with pressure and multiple deadlines.
- Proven key account management and project planning skills
- Ability to build excellent working relationships within a matrix environment at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and to lay out clear, logical and implementable game plans
- Proven ability to execute effectively on priority tasks and responsibilities, including linking details to broad outcomes
- Advanced communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to deal effectively with people and work in diverse multinational teams
- Ability to anticipate trends and manage risk
- High level of energy, ability to motivate and inspire others