Project Expert Laboratory Devices Jobs Vacancy in Aday Group Adayport Çankaya
Aday Group Adayport Çankaya urgently required following position for Project Expert Laboratory Devices. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Expert Laboratory Devices Jobs Vacancy in Aday Group Adayport Çankaya Jobs Details:
Aday Group is a contractor company serving international organizations/entities such as EU, UN, WorldBank or NATO on various support projects. Our operations are mostly located at East Europe, Middle East and Africa via our partners, sub-companies and local offices. Our activities cover food and agriculture industry, vehicles and on-vehicle equipment, industrial facilities, laboratory equipment, analytical/medical instrumentation and CBRN safety.
We are looking for new team members as “Project Experts” for our Lifescience Department
The successful candidate;
- Shall be graduated from one of the chemistry, physics/physics engineering or biology departments of reputable universities (Ongoing or completed experimental M.Sc./PhD on one above given professions or nanotechnology, bioengineering, material science or similar divisions is an asset)
- Shall have no restriction for domestic or international travels
- Shall have proficiency level of written and verbal English (additional knowledge of other languages is an asset)
- Shall have hands-on experience on analytical devises such as chromatography or spectroscopy systems along with lab-safety information (previous work experience on sales or after sales services including technical support is an asset.)
- Shall be learning oriented and a good team member
- Shall have a valid driver license and be an active driver
- Shall have no military obligation for male candidates for at least 2 years
- Supply sales and after sales service (local and remote) to the end user cooperating with manufacturer
- Plan and prepare tender and/or user documentation
- Coordinate and run user / supplier relations
- Investigate business opportunities with possible new collaborations