Customer Service Operations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Basf Turk Kimya İstanbul
Basf Turk Kimya İstanbul urgently required following position for Customer Service Operations Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Operations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Basf Turk Kimya İstanbul Jobs Details:
Location: Istanbul, 34746, TR
Company: BASF Turk Kimya
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: G-EDPCSO-SE
- University degree
- Min 5 years of customer service experience preferably in a industrial market
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills combined with customer orientation
- Single point of contact for account management, planners, finance, transportation, customs and customer service team lead and for 3rd party local service providers
- Operational lead of the “customer service operations representative”
- Proactive order monitoring and keeping customers updated with regular information pertaining to orders and shipments for the defined customers
- Detection of availability-to-promise and planning conflicts and development of short term agreements to solve them
- Ensure customer orders are allocated and delivery noted in time, for shortage products in alignment with “Expectation Management”
- Order backlog management
- Managing of pre-sample and pre-CoA process
- Follow up of the transport phases from the system and also with the local agencies of the carriers and keeping the customers updated
- Receivables Management: Monitoring customer over dues, resolving account and pricing queries together with AR.
- Support sales for price maintenance in PMML (Price and Margin Management Tool)
- Responsible for foreign trade and domestic transport operations in Turkey in case of merchandise business
- Ensure that customer service operations are carried out in accordance with trade compliance
- Preparation and organization of any kind of necessary license and registration documents to have the orders released.
- Follow up of the documentation and pursue corrections if needed
- Posting of the docs to the customer or to the bank as per the payment term
- Process Non Conformances (NCM)