Account Manager Industrial Formulators Jobs Vacancy in Basf
Basf urgently required following position for Account Manager Industrial Formulators. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Industrial Formulators Jobs Vacancy in Basf Jobs Details:
Position Title : Account Manager – Industrial Formulators
- University degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Preferably 4-5 years sales experience and/or technical background in industries like Textile, Coatings, Construction, Agro formulators or relevant
- Good command of Turkish & English both written and spoken, second language is an asset
- Professional use of Microsoft applications and data management prefered
- Should be able travel regularly, no military obligation for male candidates, B class driving licence
Core Competencies based on BASF Competency Framework
- Demonstrate Customer Focus: Act to deliver customer value while achieving profitable business results
- Act with Entrepreneurial Drive: Take ownership for results, overcome obstacles and drive change
- Collaborate for Achievement: Seek and act upon value-adding opportunities for collaboration within and across units
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing sales.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services; developing new applications
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients.
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Responsible for keeping commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high quality service in representing BASF.