Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Maersk İstanbul
Maersk İstanbul urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Maersk İstanbul Jobs Details:
We are looking for an enthusiastic “Executive Assistant” to join our East Mediterranean team and lead our drive for continuous improvement. This position will report to Area Managing Director and be located in Istanbul.
What is in it for you?
- Good understanding of Top Management activities on strategic levels
- Insight into the corporate structure, functioning and roles of management
- Enhanced communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Improved ability on creative problem solving
- Multi-functional exposure
- Insight in shipping & logistics
- Manage and maintain Managing Director’s calendar.
- Perform administrative duties for the MD including compile expense reports, consolidate data across districts, book conference rooms, update organizational charts, and maintain weekly meetings
- Assist with the preparation and facilitation of Skype Meetings, WebEx, and Broadcasts when needed.
- Organize travel arrangements – prepare itinerary, arrange logistics and compile expense reports. Occasionally coordinate travel for senior level visitors.
- Receive and refer visitors and telephone calls and respond to routine questions. Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently, wherever possible.
- Work closely with the Area leadership team to coordinate team meetings.
- Participate in team meetings as required. Collect and prepare meeting data for the weekly calls, consolidate meeting notes, ensure actionable items are followed up on, and cascade weekly reporting data across districts.
- Coordinate 1:1 meetings with direct reports including agenda, preparation and action plans.
- Prepare town-hall presentations, monthly communication from Managing Director to staff.
- Perform all other secretarial responsibilities assigned to this position.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years-experience in a relevant Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant position
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Capacity to absorb new information and solve problems in quick and quality way
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly
- Ability to work independently without guidance for periods of time
- High integrity on maintaining strict confidentiality
- Drive, energy, positive attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated