Strategic Business Partnership Portfolio Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ing
Ing urgently required following position for Strategic Business Partnership Portfolio Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Business Partnership Portfolio Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ing Jobs Details:
QUALIFICATIONSThere has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
If you think you are the ideal candidate for our “Strategic Business Partnership (SBF) Portfolio Analyst Specialist/Asistant Vice President” position knowing that you will be responsible for understanding and taking actions of the Strategic Business Partnerships (SBP customers acquired from Strategic Business Partnerships (SBP) Channels to improve the retail banking customer metrics;
If you think you have the following qualifications;
- Bachelors degree (preferably from Administrative Sciences/Economics/Engineering)
- Minimum 2-5 years of banking experience
- Good at communication and coordination, team-work, analytical thinking, highly motivated, multi-task and result oriented personality
- Ability to achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies
- Open-minded with perfect knowledge of new technologies
- Good command of MS office programs especially MS Excel and Power Point
- Preferably min. 1 year of active experience with a CRM tool (SAS/SQL
- Good command of written and verbal English and Turkish
If you think you may take charge of the following responsibilites;
- Analyzing the SBP's customer profiles and establishing the segmentation with Retail Banking teams
- Designing and coordinating campaigns in line with the customer strategy
- Analyzing and reporting timely campaign results and increasing efficiency and relevancy of the campaigns
- Monitoring Call Center (outsource) performance, making regular CC visits with CC executives and giving related trainings to CC agents regularly, monitoring agent performances (BV) and related campaign performances
- Participating in proposal planning for online businesses and strategy setting
- Assisting planning process of the digital activation campaigns for SBP customers in line with the Bank’s mobile/digital strategy
- Monitoring and coordinating the customer life cycle within the context of marketing activities with contact with Customer Experience and Sales teams
You may very well be the one we are looking for.
“Jump on” and don’t miss this opportunity!