Warehouse Manager Jobs Vacancy in Whirlpool Corporation Manisa
Whirlpool Corporation Manisa urgently required following position for Warehouse Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Manager Jobs Vacancy in Whirlpool Corporation Manisa Jobs Details:
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. We are proud to be a recognized Top Employer Europe. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
This position, part of Logistics, leads in Whirlpool EMEA the Central logistics organization to facilitate cost- effective flow of goods from suppliers to customers and effective inbound logistics network and transportation from suppliers to plants. The Manisa location has around 1300 professionals dedicated to refrigerators, freezers, washing machines. The warehouse is approximately 50,000 square meters involving 60 staff and handles approximately 20m Euros of products per year
Your task in this role will include:
You will be responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including H&S, maintenance and quality with 6 direct reports and 50-60 blue collar staff. In addition, you will be responsible for the Bonded Warehouse with 2 direct reports.
- Define/update the operational processes and ensure that the warehouse operates with maximum efficiency,
- Supervise and control warehousing activities in order to ensure targets are met
- Ensure that H&S and risks are properly defined, managed and maintained
- Ensure all physical stock counts are planned, conducted and recorded to SAP,
- Control of all stocks,
- Ensure proper usage of SAP EWM in whole operation,
- Trace and report KPIs for cost, efficiency, quality & safety,
- Handle the communication with relevant departments,
- Coach & support warehouse team
- Organize and promote regular meetings for structural problem solving and continuous improvement process at group level (costs reduction, quality increase, material delivery, warehouse management, ergonomic improvement)
- Manage, plan and control absenteeism, vacation, overtime, reward and recognition process for people within the area
- Identify, create and develop together with HR individual training plan for TLs and TMs
- Provide help chain support to TLs (L1) and ensure escalation process (L2) in case of resources conflicts
Background and Experiences:
- University Degree educated – engineering or another analytical field is desirable but not essential
- At least 4-5 years of experience in warehouse management
- SAP EWM warehouse module usage,
- Inventory control knowledge,
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills,
- Ethics and Integrity, People and Team Management Skills,
- Planning and Organisation Skills,
- Advanced analytical skills,
- The ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions,
- Able to work under pressure,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Ability to communicate and influence others
- Demonstrates a high level of personal performance at all times
- Fluency in English
- Occupational Safety Certificate owners will be a bonus but not essential
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.