Sales Engineer Istanbul European Side Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc İstanbul avrupa
Kennametal Inc İstanbul avrupa urgently required following position for Sales Engineer Istanbul European Side. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Engineer Istanbul European Side Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc İstanbul avrupa Jobs Details:
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Kennametal as a Sales Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing and generating new business for Kennametal’s portfolio of cutting-edge products that are highly regarded as the industry’s most complete product line.
Working with our valued customers and driving our success, you will represent some of the industry’s most diverse and in-demand products. From milling cutters and carbide inserts, to solid carbide drills, tool holders and so much more, we offer our customers a broad portfolio for any metal working application.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities. You will possess a sophisticated level of technical expertise that demonstrates why we are an acknowledged leader in the industry. This will require use of technical expertise with distribution, direct accounts or a combination of both.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with a variety of customers in manufacturing industries.
- Collaborating with the design, production, engineering, or research and development departments to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
- Prepares cost estimates and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professionals.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing
- information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Provide technical support to internal external customers by attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
Typical Education and work experience
- A recognised qualification or time served apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing.
- A broad knowledge of cutting tools and their applications, machining services, or precision tooling industry.
- An In-depth understanding of the manufacturing industry and concepts associated with machining.
- Good understanding of contracts and experience leading commercial negotiations.
- An innovative and self-motivated salesperson whom is able to work independently with little supervision.
- Proficiency with MS Office in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Willingness to travel.
Istanbul, Turkey - European Side, western half of Istanbul with frequent travel to customer sites.
Competitive basic salary, company car, incentive scheme and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer