Administrative And Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Axalta Coating Systems Çerkezköy
Axalta Coating Systems Çerkezköy urgently required following position for Administrative And Operations Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative And Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Axalta Coating Systems Çerkezköy Jobs Details:
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. ("Axalta," or the "Company"), is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high performance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in the coatings industry, Axalta is known for manufacturing high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by market-leading technology and customer service.
Over the course of the Company's history, Axalta has remained at the forefront of the industry by continually developing innovative coatings technologies designed to enhance the performance and appearance of customer's products, while improving the customer's productivity and profitability. Axalta's diverse global footprint of 50 manufacturing facilities, four technology centers, 47 customer training centers and more than 14,000 team members allows the Company to meet the needs of customers in over 130 countries. Axalta serves its customer base through an extensive sales force and technical support organization, as well as through approximately 4,000 independent, locally-based distributors. The Company's scale and strong local presence are critical to its success, allowing leverage of the technology portfolio and customer relationships globally while meeting customer demands locally.
Axalta operates its business in two operating segments: Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings, serving four end markets, including: Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across the following four regions: North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
For more information please visit our website www.axalta.com or follow us on Twitter @axalta and on LinkedIn.
- Supplier negotiations, getting offers, agreement controls and reviews.
- Ensure timely issue of PO and control the process in SAP until the final closing, according to TCCC procedures. Support associates in preparing all necessary documentation for correct issue of PO, e.g. bidding, authorization of new vendors, good receipt posting, follow-up with internal approvers and monitoring of invoices with external suppliers etc.
- Ensuring the economical usage of office supplies, following the needs, controlling costs and determining saving opportunities.
- Support permits, application at authorities.
- 3rd party service provider and contractors management (security, reception, cleaners and canteen )
- Supporting EHS at site
- Establishing, maintaining, processing and/or updating files, records and other documents.
- Organizing events and hosting (local & regional meetings )
- Supply of spare parts and FSR&E related materials
- Having responsibility for department supplies and inventories.
- Detection and management of all malfunctions and fix it by getting in contact with the related suppliers and the land loard.
- Auditing the site regularly and follow up of the nonconformities and closing them.
- Coordinating messenger and courier services.
- Prepare presentations and reports when needed
- University degree.
- High proficiency in English.
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar role
- Good command of MS Office applications, SAP experience will be an asset
- Excellent coordination, organization, problem solving, analytical thinking capability.
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously.
- Attention to details.
- Having good communication and interpersonel skills, inventive.
- No restriction to travel locally / internationally.
- Active driving licence.