Local Study Manager Smm Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca İstanbul
Astrazeneca İstanbul urgently required following position for Local Study Manager Smm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Local Study Manager Smm Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca İstanbul Jobs Details:
Background & Qualifications
- University degree, preferably from Healthcare related areas (Pharmacy, Veterinary, Chemistry, Biology, Medical etc. Faculties),
- Advanced level of English,
- Minimum 5 year experiences in Clinical Research (preferably 2 years in Project Management positions),
- Project management skills,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks,
- Basic coaching skills and good at team work,
- Financial management skills,
- Effective planning and organizational skills with result-oriented approach,
- Stakeholder management experience,
- Analytical thinking, critical reasoning ability,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- No restriction to travel,
- Driving License,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Summary Job Description
- Leading the local study teams (consisting of monitors and study administrators) at country level to deliver committed components of clinical studies according to agreed resources, budget and timelines
- Ensuring that study sites are identified, site qualifications performed, set up, initiated, monitored, closed and documentation archived
- Ensuring timely submissions of proper application/documents to Ethic Committee/Regulatory Authority.
- Close communication with global study teams and overall responsibility for study commitments, for timely delivery of data to required quality as agreed with global
- Creating and implementing alternative action plans proactively in order to reach the targeted patient numbers; monitoring the patience admission processes in coordination with the researchers; planning and taking the necessary precaution when required
- Ensuring the compliance of the clinical research process with ICH-GCP practices, the study protocol, AZ Global and Local Clinical SOP’s, and the Ministry of Health Clinical Research Regulations; being knowledgeable about these procedures and keeping abreast of any changes and revision
- Participating in system/process improvement projects within global and local task groups consisting of employees from different units