First Officer Jobs Vacancy in Cae Parc Aviation İstanbul
Cae Parc Aviation İstanbul urgently required following position for First Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
First Officer Jobs Vacancy in Cae Parc Aviation İstanbul Jobs Details:
B737NG First Officer
Turkish Airlines via CAE Parc Aviation want to hear from you! As part of their on-going, extensive growth expansion Turkish Airlines are now servicing more routes than any other European or Asian carrier. CAE Parc Aviation offer to guide you through the application, screening and start process by providing support, co-ordination, reliability and detailed screening preparation information.
Base: Istanbul, Turkey
Screening dates and location: Screening in Istanbul every week. Flights and accommodation provided for successful candidates.
Commencement Date: Immediate start dates
- Birth date after 01/01/1965,
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Hold an EASA/FAA/ICAO CPL/IR (A) with ATPL theoretical credit or ATPL (A) with a valid type rating on the accepted narrow body aircraft type,
- Minimum 1500 flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes,
- Minimum 500 flight hours on the applied aircraft type,
- Flown at least 250 hours in the last 12 months on the applied aircraft type
- Meet the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Only JAA/EASA/FAA/ICAO licences are acceptable.
Salary and Benefits Packages include:
Overtime over 70 flight hours
ID90 Tickets and unlimited ZED travel on THY network
Low tax payment
Screening flights and accommodation fully covered by THY
Please contact Stephen: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details