Product Manager Marketing Region Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc İstanbul
Kennametal Inc İstanbul urgently required following position for Product Manager Marketing Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Marketing Region Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc İstanbul Jobs Details:
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Kennametal as a Regional Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of regional product strategies in support of business segments. The Regional Product Manager will be the technical expert and customer advocate. With more than 40% of our products less than five years old and an average of 80 new patent applications every year, the variety of project initiatives at Kennametal is endless.
Working with our valued customers and driving our success, you will represent some of the industry's most diverse and in- demand products. From milling cutters and carbide inserts, to solid carbide drills, tool holders and so much more, we offer our customers a broad portfolio for any metal working application. You may begin by supporting existing designs, then work toward providing customized applications or developing new products for the global market. Here, you can touch all aspects of a product, from design, testing and development to manufacturing.
- Facilitate Providing regional training and assistance to support customer needs.
- Assessing the competitive landscape to ensure that products meet regional customers' needs.
- Attaining targeted account growth objectives in terms of revenue and profitability.
- Assisting in the development and execution of marketing materials, promotions and program.
- Supporting development of the product portfolio.
- Fulfilling the role of a 'down-stream marketer.
Typical Education and work experience
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Business or Marketing is required or relevant industry experience.
- Experience in industrial cutting tools, machining processes, and/or advanced wear technology is preferred.
- Must be a collaborator with excellent communication skills with the ability to manage a wide range of simultaneous activities.
- Must have a track record of taking initiative and driving program to completion.
- Requires technical marketing experience of industrial products (business planning, competitive analysis) with a proven track record working in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Home based with frequent travel to customer sites in Turkey with (40 to 50% in the field)
Competitive basic salary, company car, incentive scheme and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer