Warehouse Safety And Maintenance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Whirlpool Corporation Manisa
Whirlpool Corporation Manisa urgently required following position for Warehouse Safety And Maintenance Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Safety And Maintenance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Whirlpool Corporation Manisa Jobs Details:
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. We are proud to be a recognized Top Employer Europe. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
This position, part of Logistics, leads in Whirlpool EMEA the Central logistics organization to facilitate cost- effective flow of goods from suppliers to customers and effective inbound logistics network and transportation from suppliers to plants. The Manisa location has around 1300 professionals dedicated to refrigerators, freezers, washing machines.
Your task in this role will include:
This person must ensure the safety of staff and Whirlpool products in the warehouse environment. The warehouse is approximately 50,000 square meters involving 60 staff and handles approximately 20m Euros of products per year.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the company and local EHS policies, rules and standards and are following them accordingly.
- Showing exemplary behaviours on EHS.
- Coaching, supporting and monitoring of EHS implementations in warehouse team and area of responsibility.
- Performing the preventive/corrective actions in collaboration with EHS team to avoid the accidents, incidents and environmental damages.
- Organizing / overseeing the activities of general maintenance activities – cleaning, roof maintenance, machinery from 3rd party suppliers.
- Calling suppliers, controlling invoices and scheduling maintenance works.
Background and Experiences:
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in warehouse or quality
- Ability to communicate and influence other workers, showing a high level of personal performance at all times
- Analytical approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Reports to Warehouse Manager
- Occupational Safety Certificate owners will be preferred (level A-C)
- Good level of English is essential
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.