Strategy Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Armut İstanbul
Armut İstanbul urgently required following position for Strategy Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategy Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Armut İstanbul Jobs Details:
An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Strategy Analyst to join our team who passionately love their work.
- Be a key part of our data-driven culture and get to work across our engineering, product, marketing,operations and customer support teams;
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and creative analyses, model predictively and run experiments to understand user behaviors so we can answer complex questions in strategy and take corrective actions within our marketplaces;
- Continuously turn your analytical findings into actionable recommendations to improve marketplace performance and lead execution of these recommendations;
- Be directly responsible for growing our business, improving our matching and pricing algorithms and enhancing the experience of our customers and providers;
- Design iteratively dashboards to monitor data real-time and report on KPIs, revise definition of metrics as business challenges and data evolve.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top school (study in Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Business is preferred);
- Comprehensive Excel spreadsheet and business modeling skills;
- Strong business judgment and comfort with analyzing large datasets to pull out actionable insights;
- Experience in consulting or investment banking is preferred.
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills;
- Intellectually curious and interested in digging deep when faced with a problem;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced evironment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.