Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Robinson İstanbul
Robinson İstanbul urgently required following position for Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Robinson İstanbul Jobs Details:
What’s the opportunity?
C.H. Robinson’s Sales Executives inform and educate potential customers on all of the innovative ways that C.H. Robinson delivers supply chain and logistics solutions. You’ll be selling for the industry leader and be backed by people, process and technology that are second-to-none. Better yet, you’ll be provided with the training, tools and resources needed to consistently win new business.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for prospecting, engaging, and closing new accounts in partnership with our transportation, supply chain and logistics experts. As you start your sales career at C.H. Robinson, you’ll be in daily contact with potential small- to mid-size customers working to build relationships, analyze their business and assess how a partnership with C.H. Robinson will meet their needs.
What will you be doing?
- Prospect for new customers with a "hunter" mentality via internet, phone, referrals and networking
- Qualify and initiate contact with potential customers at all levels
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities through analysis and discovery, understanding key decision makers and determining the appropriate approach for each
- Partner with internal team to create a solution based on customer needs, including appropriate pricing strategy, solution implementation and future customer growth potential
- Participate in face-to-face meetings to present proposals, offer solutions, and close business
- Collaborate with internal account management team through customer implementation
- Review sales activities and prospective customers with management
- Design and pursue a personal development plan in collaboration with management
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2-3 years of experience in sales (within the Logistics industry)
- Fluent Turkish speaker + fluent English speaker is a must! an additional European language is an asset
- Passion for sales, and a drive to succeed
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
- Strong presentation skills
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive monthly salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
When you walk through the door at one of our offices, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit. With employees from all over the world and 48 offices in Europe, you will be immersed in an international environment working in a diverse and unified team.
Move your career forward at C.H. Robinson
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We invest in you from your first day in the company when you join our JumpStart training in Amsterdam. As you move forward in your role, you obtain new trainings, such as Win by Design and the Leadership Development Program, to support your future growth.
Giving back to our communities and our industry is part of our DNA at C.H. Robinson. When you join our company, you have the opportunity to be part of our Corporate Social Responsibility ambassador program and to make a difference in your local community.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson - accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here. Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen: quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their indepth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go around.
Please note that any CVs that are emailed directly in to the business and not via our recruitment portal, will not be considered. In order to be considered for a career at C.H. Robinson apply through our recruitment portal https://jobs.chrobinson.com/chr-careers
For specific questions about this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at: TAEurope@chrobinson.com.