Overland Pharma Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Başakşehir
Kuehne Nagel Başakşehir urgently required following position for Overland Pharma Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Overland Pharma Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Başakşehir Jobs Details:
We are looking for an Overland (Road) Pharma Specialist who will be responsible for monitoring and controlling operations of KN Overland Pharma Product to ensure that any Overland Pharma export and import customer shipments are handled in line with KN operational Pharma guidelines, GXP compliance, and local regulations. The candidate will be also the contact person for his/her station within the KN PharmaChain network.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to KN PharmaChain Overland as well as industry and customer GXP standards
- Provide operational input for preparation or updating working instructions and customer SOPs
- Make sure that all operations comply with approved procedures
- Notify line management and/or QSHE department in case outdated documents/procedures are used or are in place
- Monitor and make sure that only GXP approved suppliers are used
- Monitoring and controlling of service execution/GXP compliance of approved suppliers according to agreed service levels
- Escalate to line management and/or QSHE for extraordinary and suspicious counterfeit products, stolen or manipulated incidents
- Without any delay inform the respective departments in case of observing deviations from approved standards and follow up of corrective action plans
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration or Logistics /Transportation Management or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in the Forwarding Industry with a focus on overland (road freight) operations.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical & Healthcare SC vertical will be an asset
- Being involved in quality system implementations will be an asset
- Good command of written and spoken English and Turkish is a must
- Possess solid PC operational knowledge along with MS Office applications experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and to work under pressure
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated to produce outstanding results.
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills.
Good reasons to join
We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts. Join our team and provide successful impulses within the Kuehne + Nagel organization.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team +49 (0)40 30 333-1261
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com