Senior Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy in Logiwa Pendik
Logiwa Pendik urgently required following position for Senior Full Stack Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy in Logiwa Pendik Jobs Details:
Logiwa is a Chicago based B2B SaaS warehouse and inventory management solutions company. Following our most recent investment round in USA, we are creating a larger development team in Turkey. As we are growing rapidly (16% MoM), we are looking for a Senior full stack developer who will add value to our team and business.
Our development office is located in Istanbul / Pendik / Kurtkoy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- BS or MS degree from Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or other related departments,
- Min 4 years proven experience as a senior full stack developer in software projects,
- Knowledge of SQL programming and SQL Server,
- NO SQL databases (MongoDB, Redis) is a plus
- Experience in C#, MVC, Angular 2, Angular 4, Cordova, React Native,
- Understanding of Web Services; RESTFUL Architecture, JSON, SOAP and XML with their use in integration and mobile systems,
- Azure PAAS knowledge is plus,
- WMS know how is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills with good interpersonal skills,
- Very good command of written and spoken English knowledge,
- Well-developed learning skills and attitudes,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- No restriction to travel.
Qualifications & Experience
- Taking a part in the WMS product development in back-end and front-end,
- Attending Technical meetings with our customers when necessary
- Developing a sustainable architecture best fit for SAAS environment,
- Assist with creation and maintenance of project documentation including status reports and project schedules.