Regional Account Manager Konya Jobs Vacancy in Siemens İstanbul
Siemens İstanbul urgently required following position for Regional Account Manager Konya. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Account Manager Konya Jobs Vacancy in Siemens İstanbul Jobs Details:
- Conduct sales activities at customer premises,
- Establish excellent long term customer relations both in technical management and top management,
- Understand and analyze the customer needs, increase the market share and customer satisfaction,
- Present and negotiate the offers,
- Contribute to the marketing plan and activities (fairs, campaigns etc.),
- Supply creative feedbacks to increase quality of the sales and marketing operations and processes,
- Compliant with regulations and company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Control Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial Sales,
- Excellent command of English,
- Very good knowledge in Sales of Products, Systems and Services,
- Technical understanding of Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies,
- Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills.
- Military service should be completed for male candidates,
- Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 85161
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time