External Communications Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Ing
Ing urgently required following position for External Communications Assistant Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
External Communications Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Ing Jobs Details:
QUALIFICATIONSThere has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
If you want to be “External Communications Assistant Vice President”in our Communication & Brand Experience Group and if you are willing to work in a global company with flexible hours in casual dress-code every day, and in flexible places two days a week in our Maslak Headquarters,
If you think you have the following qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree from related fields (Preferably Communication, Sociology, Business Administration, Advertising, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PR and CSR fields
- PR agency experience is a plus
- Excellent command of Turkish and English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you think you may take charge of the following responsibilites;
- Managing PR and CSR activities; and media relations,
- Designing and implementing external communications plan
- Managing relations with third parties; including NGO’s and PR agencies
- Designing and implementing sponsorships supporting corporate focus areas
You may very well be the one we are looking for. “Jump on” and don’t miss this opportunity!