Intern Infrastructure Energy Jobs Vacancy in Ebrd İstanbul
Ebrd İstanbul urgently required following position for Intern Infrastructure Energy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Infrastructure Energy Jobs Vacancy in Ebrd İstanbul Jobs Details:
Internship opportunities at the EBRD
Interns are remunerated according to their level of education and work experience. The internship length is initially 6 months, with a possibility for a 6 months extension, at the discretion of the Bank.
Under the supervision of bankers in the team, the intern will support the transaction-related process in:
- Financial analysis of companies and projects including construction of financial projections and production of cashflow models
- Analysis and evaluation of potential risks related to the proposed project
- Data gathering, research, analysis and provision of background information on companies, industries and macroeconomic environment
- Administrative and analytical support in specific areas of project monitoring
- Assist with the designing and processing of technical co-operation assistance, including preparation of terms of reference and internal approval documentation, to support the related investment project or the related policy dialogue initiative
- Participation in internal and external meetings where appropriate.
Key Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in management, finance, economics and engineering. (Master’s degree preferred)
- Candidates must be a national of one of our member countries, have a good knowledge of both spoken and written English. Good command over the Turkish language is an advantage
- Prior work experience is required
- Relevant financial industry experience from an investment or commercial bank, or auditing/financial consulting firm operating to international standards
- Exposure to industry/country experience
- Quantitative/numerical skills are critical with the ability to interpret financial information and to design and use financial models.
- Credit analysis skills, with the ability to interpret accounts, understanding local and international accounting principles and practice of credit analysis.
- Computer literacy, conversant with Microsoft Office and spread sheet packages including financial analysis and modelling modules.
- Proven analytical skills demonstrated by good degree
- Strong numerical literacy
- Ability to conduct basic financial analysis of companies (understand and analyse the balance sheet, income statement of financial companies etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of particularly Excel and other MS office applications including database software
- Very good written (report writing, correspondence) and verbal communication skills in English.
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Consulting, Engineer, Energy, Finance, Technology, Engineering