Export Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in International Paper
International Paper urgently required following position for Export Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Export Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in International Paper Jobs Details:
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At Olmuksan International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
We are looking for Export Sales Executive who will report to Export Manager based in our Gebze Plant.
Candidate should have:
- University egree with related bachelor or master program,
- Minumum 3 years of experience in relevant positions,
- Good Planning and Organizational skills and team player,
- Strong communication skills and customer oriented,
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and preferably in Arabic,
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- B Class Driving License, no obstacles for domestic and international business travels,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Managing the entire sales operation of customers needs based in their relevant locations,
- Analyzing customer needs, project and pricing processes in coordination with internal teams
- To nderstand the customer expectations and organizing the solutions,
- Following Eximbank process for customers and managing cash proceeds,
- Supporting the process and effective after the order export operations,
- To work analytically to realize sales in line with the objectives,
- Reporting and planning customer visits