Treasury Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alstom İstanbul
Alstom İstanbul urgently required following position for Treasury Accounting Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasury Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alstom İstanbul Jobs Details:
The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France, we are present in over 60 countries and today employ 32,800 people worldwide.
For more information, please visit: http://www.alstom.com/
- University degree in Economics, Management, Finance or Accounting
- Min 5-6 years of experience as general ledger accountant
- Thorough knowledge on Turkish GAAP and tax returns (Withholding, VAT, Stamp and BA/BS) is must
- In dept knowledge Ms Excel, Ms Word and one of the ERP tool is desired
- A team worker
- Fluency in English is must
- Experience in export/import accounting entries is a plus
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly tax returns and forms as well as statistical papers
- To control and record accounting documents (invoice, expense claims etc) as per procedures
- Brief company staff on the appropriateness of accounting documents and to follow up corrections if necessary
- Preparation of payment orders and to make accounting entries of payments
- Issuance of invoices and its accounting entries
- To perform daily and monthly reconciliation for bank and supplier accounts
- To achieve documents related to responsibility area
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry
Job Segment: Accounting, Bank, Banking, ERP, Finance, Technology