Medical Science Manager Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca İstanbul
Astrazeneca İstanbul urgently required following position for Medical Science Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Science Manager Jobs Vacancy in Astrazeneca İstanbul Jobs Details:
- University degree from Medical Faculty,
- Knowledge of customer segments and market dynamics
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Excellent project management ability
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good at team work
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license,
- Located in İstanbul,
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably CV disease experience in pharma sector,
- Established track record of basic or clinical research
- Demonstrated expertise in the drug discovery and drug development process
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively identifying KEEs with high levels of scientific expertise in local treatment practice to collaborate on specific medico-marketing activities.
- Taking role in development and implementation of KEEs engagement plan in collaboration with line manager.
- Developing own scientific knowledge and sharing emerging data with KEEs, discussing all aspects of the data in a scientific, objective and balanced way.
- Taking an active role during the process of the implementation of clinical research activities, selection of researchers and maintaining relations with the researchers within the framework of clinical study plans
- Providing technical support to Medical Science Liaisons in order to accomplish maximum benefit to product groups through their regional activities.
- Providing information to the AZ internal stakeholders with an understanding of the local medical community, clinical practice, trends and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment.
- Developing and implementing pre-launch medical plan/activities for new products to the planned launch in the country to address key clinical and scientific challenges.
- Providing medical input to global protocols, study feasibility and local customer’s research initiatives.