Clinical Trial Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Clintec İstanbul
Clintec İstanbul urgently required following position for Clinical Trial Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Trial Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Clintec İstanbul Jobs Details:
Due to a period of sustained expansion, several outstanding career opportunities have arisen within Clintec, a truly unique CRO, for talented Clinical Trial Assistants to join our experienced team in Turkey, Istanbul
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trials Assistant:
- Ensure administrative work of clinical trials: Create Investigator Files and other study information, booklets, worksheets, etc.
- Ensure timely translation and validation process of study materials (e.g. patient diaries, instructions, IC).
- Provide investigators with all forms and lists to start the site evaluation and site validation (initiation and start of study information).
- Ensure timely ordering of study tools.
- Preparation of ethical and regulatory submissions.
- Ensure protocol initiation processes.
- Organization and documentation of regular study meetings.
- Organization and documentation of local investigators meetings.
- Provide professional presentation of study materials for CRA and investigator trainings.
- Archiving of processes, including electronic and Trial Master File.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the clinical trial process.
- Fluency in English and Turkish (written and spoken)
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Willing and able to work Office based in Istanbul, Turkey.
Clintec is a dynamic, UK headquartered, privately owned, full service Contract Research Organisation with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assisting in their key product development efforts for over two decades. At Clintec we have experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, rare disease, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
Clintec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. Clintec offers a competitive salary and rewards package.