Senior Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Arvato Supply Chain Solutions İstanbul Anadolu
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions İstanbul Anadolu urgently required following position for Senior Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Arvato Supply Chain Solutions İstanbul Anadolu Jobs Details:
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university in the fields of computer engineering
- Excellent programming skills in Microsoft .Net with (C#.NET, ASP.Net,VB.NET, MVC, ADO.Net, WCF, Web API, .Net Web Services, LINQ, Angular, JQuery, Entity Framework, AJAX, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Windows Power Shell and IIS) knowledge (Preferably Logistics or warehouse management applications)
- Good database development skills and understanding of logical design
- Perform complex application programming activities in the latest technologies: Angular(2.0, 4.0 or higher), Typescript, Node.js, Java, HTML, CSS, and more.
- Knowledge of engineering practices (Continuous Integration, TDD, rapid prototyping, automated deployments with integrated quality gates)
- Experience building service-oriented solutions and RESTful services
- Experience with source control (TFS, GIT, Bitbuket) and bug tracking systems
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with periodic release plan
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, handheld terminal etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of application development experience using MS SQL database
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Living/willing to live in Anatolian Side of İstanbul - Turkey
The person in this position will act as a software developer and closely work with the project manager and lead analyst to design, code, test, and implement the new application. Primary duties will be to work on the core ASP.NET Core API code, written in C# and Angular front-end code written in TypeScript.
Job Type: Full-time