Internal Control And Compliance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Siemens İstanbul
Siemens İstanbul urgently required following position for Internal Control And Compliance Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Control And Compliance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Siemens İstanbul Jobs Details:
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement policies, procedures, guidelines and controls to ensure compliance with all applicable rules and regulations, both local and global.
- Facilitate the establishing and monitoring of an appropriate internal control system especially through the execution of internal controls and the monitoring of the compliance key risk indicators.
- Follow an Internal Control Plan to assure internal control effectiveness, segregation of duties, risk mitigations, compliance adherence and good governance implementation and communicate to management the internal control planning, results and recommendations. Agree and follow remediation plans with control owners.
- Monitoring and implement the Legal and Compliance Framework within the company.
- Provide support for managing Anti Money Laundering regulations and related activities
- Provide support for managing Data Protection regulations and related activities
- Follow change managements to reflect process simplification, efficiency and digitalization
- Support internal auditors and external auditors when required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Advance level of MS Office Applications
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Willingness and potential for learning and development
- High sense of responsibility, adaptability to strict deadlines
- Solid knowledge of the finance sector is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in internal control and/or compliance departments
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
- No restriction for travelling abroad
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 111822
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time