Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Armut
Armut urgently required following position for Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Armut Jobs Details:
An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut, would like to get to know you.
Armut is the leading home services marketplace in Turkey with almost 200.000 professionals, 1.3m customers & 70+% annual revenue growth. Our strength is rooted our proprietary matching & pricing algorithm and our unwavering focus on customer.
Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
Armut will give you the freedom to explore, experiment and innovate. We believe in the power of ownership. Ours is a world-class startup environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. We expect you to share our enthusiasm for our mission to disrupt the local service marketplace.
As a Marketing Intern you will support digital marketing campaigns, content calendar, email and social media advertising. The intern earns real-world experience and perspective on the role of digital marketing in a fast growing successful start-up.
- Bold and courageous when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty;
- Empowered to drive change in a fast-paced environment;
- Believe customers always come first;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Strong in analytical problem solving and quantitative skills;
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly;
- Thirsty for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- Studying university 3rd - 4th year or master from reputable universities' related departments;
- Analytical skills and interest in problem solving in a newly discovered area;
- Passion for digital marketing and social media;
- Excellent English skills;
- Self-motivation with a positive and professional attitude;
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns;
- Contribute content creation & management process;
- Responsible for reporting on web & app performance;
- Lead and execute digital marketing projects of your own ;
- Conduct and compile research for competitive analysis.
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.