Technical Specialist Powder Coatings Jobs Vacancy in Axalta Coating Systems Çerkezköy
Axalta Coating Systems Çerkezköy urgently required following position for Technical Specialist Powder Coatings. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Specialist Powder Coatings Jobs Vacancy in Axalta Coating Systems Çerkezköy Jobs Details:
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. ("Axalta," or the "Company"), is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high performance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in the coatings industry, Axalta is known for manufacturing high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by market-leading technology and customer service.
Over the course of the Company's history, Axalta has remained at the forefront of the industry by continually developing innovative coatings technologies designed to enhance the performance and appearance of customer's products, while improving the customer's productivity and profitability. Axalta's diverse global footprint of 50 manufacturing facilities, four technology centers, 47 customer training centers and more than 14,000 team members allows the Company to meet the needs of customers in over 130 countries. Axalta serves its customer base through an extensive sales force and technical support organization, as well as through approximately 4,000 independent, locally-based distributors. The Company's scale and strong local presence are critical to its success, allowing leverage of the technology portfolio and customer relationships globally while meeting customer demands locally.
Axalta operates its business in two operating segments: Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings, serving four end markets, including: Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across the following four regions: North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
For more information please visit our website www.axalta.com or follow us on Twitter @axalta and on LinkedIn.
- Run customer project qualification trials and production startup - where needed in collaboration Axalta technical experts.
- First line trouble-shooting for customer coating line problems and customer complaints - ability to promptly get to the root cause(s) of common issue(s) while communicating progress with the customer's and Axalta`s technical and management teams
- Clearly articulate and explain the technical issue(s) and propose if needed in collaboration with Axalta internal experts an efficient resolution plan that can be implemented quickly and efficiently
- Conduct customer line audits and focus on areas of improvement and recommendations to increase customer value.
- Continuously upgrading technical knowledge in trainings, webinars etc
- At least 2 years of experience in serving customers in the paint - ideally in the powder coatings industry.
- Relevant experience in the specifications market is a plus.
- Strong technical understanding of powder products, powder applications, and ideally a good knowledge of Axalta products - Technical degree preferred but relevant powder coatings work experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Experience in sales of powder coatings product is preferred, knowledge on sales processes and execution of sales strategies is needed.
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to adapt communication style and language to various audiences, environments and situations with customers and/or co-workers.
- Achievement Motivation - drive to succeed and close the deal
- Ability to understand target markets and competition to create value
- Good time and territory management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language – ability to follow trainings and read and write internal communication.
- Proficiency in using CRM(Salesforce.com) tools and basic MS Office Programs is desired - an open mind for integrating new digital solutions in daily work is a must.
- 80% travel (domestic, and in rare instances, international).
- University degree.
- High proficiency in English.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Excellent coordination, organization, problem solving, analytical thinking capability.
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously.
- Attention to details.
- Having good communication and interpersonel skills.
- Active driving licence.
- No restriction to travel locally / internationally. (very high travel requirement in Turkey)