Substation Automation Project Designer Jobs Vacancy in Abb İzmit
Abb İzmit urgently required following position for Substation Automation Project Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Substation Automation Project Designer Jobs Vacancy in Abb İzmit Jobs Details:
Substation Automation Project Designer
- Following up the project from beginning to the delivery,
- Making electrical design using the necessary tools and programs (E-Plan, AutoCAD),
- Making protection relay , RTU and SCADA programming,
- Preparing the documentations for design output,
- Following non-conformance reports and taking necessary preventive actions,
- Writing technical and material standards,
- Working on standardization projects.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- 3 years of design of Substation/Distribution/Grid Automation project experiences,
- Experience in RTU , Protection Relay , Scada Engineering will be plus,
- Good knowlodge about Substation Automation protocols like IEC61850 , IEC60870-5 , Modbus etc.,
- Analytical mind with strong planning and self-learning skills, team work oriented,
- Ability to follow up and pay attention to the details in the projects,
- Available for international travels in case of need,
- Suitable to work with many projects at the same time, multitasking,
- Military service completed for male applicants.